Products are available to order by the yard and/or with custom specs to fit your project needs - email to connect - hello@wynwoodwallpapers
- Pricing is by roll, measuring 52” x 120”
- Pattern horizontal repeat every 26"(Large), 13" (Small)
- Pattern verticle repeat every 52.5"(Large), 25" (Small)
- Material: Abaco Shamwa White Vinyl
- Microbial (mold and mildew) resistant
- Water-based inks, VOC free, PVC-free
- Highly durable and fade resistant
- Washable with mild soap and water
- Class A fire-rated
- Commercial graded, type II wallcoverings
- Made in Wynwood of Miami, Florida
About Jessy Nite
Jessy Nite is a contemporary artist based in Miami, FL that embodies the quintessential aesthetic of the city and neighborhood of Wynwood. Jessy's designs are featured in the Wynwood Wallpapers collection. Her work is best characterized by site-specific, interactive works that place conceptual art into public places. Her signature use of color and custom-made typography cross a variety of disciplines, carrying a playful but deeply rooted narrative.
Nite has exhibited internationally, most notably in London, Zurich, Vienna, and Bangkok. Her public works (including murals, sculpture and installation) can be seen across the US as well as internationally.