Products are available to order by the yard, with custom specs, and/or color variations to fit your project needs - email to connect - hello@wynwoodwallpapers
- Pricing is by roll, measuring 52” x 120”
- Pattern horizontal repeat every 26"/ verticle repeat every 42.25"
- Material: Traderoute White Vinyl
- Microbial (mold and mildew) resistant
- Water-based inks, VOC free, PVC-free
- Highly durable and fade resistant
- Washable with mild soap and water
- Class A fire-rated
- Commercial graded, type II wallcoverings
- Made in Wynwood of Miami, Florida
Ferngully Design Inspiration
“We have so much beauty surrounding our city in the form of native plants. My stylization, I hope, is translated as a kind of reverence for these plant beings.”
About Nicole Salcedo
Nicole Salcedo is a native of Miami, Florida with her roots in Cuba. An illustrator and designer interested in divine potential of humans communing with nature, she seeks to channel the connection between the microcosms of our bodies and the environmental macrocosms that surround them. The result is lush, fecund imagery based on ancient histories of summoning Divine energy through Nature. Using the language of the native Florida plant life, Nicole aims to generate awareness of this precious resource that surrounds the city. Nicole studied fine arts and design at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, she currently lives and works in Miami, Florida.